Thursday, December 06, 2007

Questions, Questions, Questions

Last Sunday evening I went outside because the dogs were barking like crazy at something no one could see. I was looking at them and they just had their noses up in the air sniffing and barking. It was really weird and I didn't know what to make of it until the next day. That evening after the Patriots escaped with another victory. I mean how many times can you get to try a 4th and 1 and then 4th and 6 and still make it. Anyway, it was when I turned to the standings in our little NFL soiree and saw what had happened Sunday. It was a season changing weekend with Jay loosing ground, Susan gaining ground and a big shake up in the race for third place, between Adam, Amy and me.

The dogs did something similar last year when they could smell (somehow) Lin's sweat as the season came down to the wire and he started loosing ground and then finally lost the title. I'm not crazy like the Steeler's safety who is guaranteeing a victory for Pittsburgh but I am saying that the top dog really feels the heat this time of year. It is amazing how the dogs can smell fear. Heck I think I can hear the sweat pouring out of Jay's pores and my hearing sucks. What?

Just three weeks left to go so every pick counts. Da! Just looked at the group score sheet and see that Jay and Adam have picked Chicago. Go Washington!! It will be fun to see what unfolds these next weeks. May the best picker win. I just wish I knew a way to shut those dogs up. Hey Jay, quit sweating, it's just a game!

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2007, Blogger Mike said...

It wasn't last year Lin was sweating, it was the 2005 season.

 
At January 03, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home